Thursday, November 4, 2010

Want to buy!!!

AH!!! Two things to buy!!! Things that not cheap, things that I want them so much!!!
One; Ga-In first solo album, Irreversible.
Two; 2AM new album, Saint O'Clock.

I really don't know where can buy Irreversible and Saint O'Clock... Especially Irreversible, don't think Malaysia can buy it... :/ now is hoping aunt's friend can help... And Saint O'Clock, Speedy maybe will have stocks but... I scared I won't have enough money to buy it... 55555...
Just hope I can get these 2 albums as soon as possible... :)


Going watch Music Bank later but can't see Ga-In anymore, because last Sunday;Inkigayo was her Good Bye Stage. 55555... And now, she is at Japan with her BEG members... BEG will soon daebak at Japan... :)
Never mind, I will just watch 2AM and SNSD! ^^ this time hope 2AM can have the first place... :))
GTG, going tuition soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment