Monday, October 18, 2010

New Day With Birthday

Yup... A new day with birthday but it's not my birthday...
Today, 18 Oct is a girl's birthday.
A girl who I knew her since Form 1...
A girl who is still friend after two years apart...
A girl who is still herself after two years changes...
A girl who is my best friend now...
A girl who I appreciate her much...
A girl who I love her... :D
A girl who named Yeo Jia Wen living in my heart as my best friend forever...

Just want to wish you here, a place where not everyone can have their footprints here... :)
Happy Birthday, Jia Wen. Wish you all the best in your exam, relationship and everything... Hope our friendship will last forever... The most important is, be happy always... Always remember here is a friend who always wait for you... :) Happy Birthday, Jia Wen.

Hope you'll see this one day... :) It's a secret which belongs to us... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment