Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Day With Freedom

HAHA!!! finally finished my last term exam... :)) happy...

Can watch We Got Married again!
Can watch tv again!
Can watch all the Music Show online again!!!
HAHAHA!!!! :D :D :D :D :D


Another thing, mummy is coming back tomorrow night... :)) Coming back safely... :))
Miss her much... she sure have many fun with her parents and sisters... :))
Hope she bought something for me... :))
Hope she is not worry about what time I woke up every morning and did I late for school...
I DID! once only... so don't worry about me again... :))
She called me once before the Acc Paper2, I'm proud because she called me... ;) Ya! the night she called, the next day I late for school... >.<


Next, going to download Brown Eyed Girls' Sign and Abracadabra all live show! :)) Download all and watch slowly!! haha!!! hope the computer don't hang the halfway... >.<


Going to watch music live show later, GTG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment