Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Day With Disappointment

Hai... Thursday until Sunday, I was watching the Korean music live show online; Mnet Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo...
Feel very disappointed... Why? Ask the stupid 2PM la!!! Why comeback when my Ga-In is coming back also?! Ga-In lost in MB and Inkigayo just because of the six of them!!! Grh... feel very very angry and only angry... very 不爽... Ga-In is crying when she's performing, my heart... is bleeding. She sure very sad... She is just unlucky to met 2PM, she already did her best in her performance...

My dear, you'll still have chance next week... You'll always be the best in my heart... Try your best in your every performance, all the friends from the forum and I will always support you... 가인noona, FIGHTING!!! Win in the music chart, get back what you deserved!!!
가인,너를사랑해... Always love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment