Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Day Without Soul Part 1

Incident should start from yesterday afternoon, I was in school and ready to leave. When I reached the lorong beside discipline room, my earphone was in my hand and Pn.Cheam was there. No need to say so clear, she rampas my earphone and my ring...
Earphone!!! I need it before I sleep.... Ring that represent my Ga-In also in danger... I want back my ring... ring that also represent my soul... My soul is always with me if the ring is just beside me... Now? It is now staying alone in a cold place and it is just to hard to alert without it...

Met Pn.Joyce this morning, she want to see my parents if I really want back my earphone... What can I do? Hope my mother can help me to get back my soul as fast as possible... When can I have it back??? haix...

Another of my soul.... I finally downloaded my favorite songs' live video; 20 Sign, 4 Abracadabra, 4 Mamma Mia. 28 videos took 2 weeks time... Just without my soul, I accidently move the Download file and all the videos lost in one second!! O.O WHAT THE HELL!!! I can't find them anywhere!!! Who could help me!? No one... I need to download again... 0.O Ish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment