Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Day Without Soul End Part

Ga-In's Irreversible taught me; Lie, Don't Lie, Don't Lie...
Learnt a lesson,
Never lie to teacher...
Never say different story to person who work together...
Never bring barang larangan to school...
Soul will be now living there, discipline room forever... RIP, my soul...


Don't know why, I scared Pn.Cheam more than Pn.Joyce?? what the heck!? I scared a afternoon session discipline teacher more than a morning session discipline teacher?!?!
YA! I know why... Pn.Cheam's face problem... hahahaha!!!
I didn't take back my things but feel relief after met Pn.Joyce because I no need to see her anymore!!! :P haha!! don't know why feel so happy?! :D


Fine... Had a 'meaningful' lesson from school today... Never bring barang larangan because I don't want to see THEM again... They will ruin my mood, ruin my life, ah just ruin my everything... OK, stop talk about those stupid fellows... Fellows who never have brains... >.<


(n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y (n_n)Y


Listening to songs now so that can feel more relax after this incident... However, Ga-In will forever in my life while my soul is 'resting in peace' :P
Ish... My life won't finish without earphone and ring... so why am I so cared about them?!?!Cheh...
So teachers who 'cared' about my things, I feel so touched... thank you so much... :D so do take care of my things carefully if not I'll do everything... hehe!!


Found myself be crazy right after my soul is 'resting in peace'... :D Gonna find another soul to replace... But not to replace my Ga-In, just to replace the ring that represent my Ga-In...


:O Feel sleepy now but cannot sleep because I still have not finish my songs yet... :D
Nitez, everyone. Nitez, my blog... R.I.P. my earphone and ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment